Hello Everyone - - -

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      This little annex is for holding all our extra photos. Important
      photos like those of our Marines, soldiers, airmen and sailors will
      stay in the main group but I just don't want them to feel crowded by
      all the knitting, crocheting and sewing project photos.

      I've had members I've had to "beg" to post pictures of them and their
      families (you know who you are - JAN) and I told them that I would
      think of a way to solve our space problem...well, this is it.

      So, post away. I've already started a couple of albums but no time
      for me to transfer any photos today, that will come later.

      K@ren