Re: Janice - Gloves..update 2

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2004
      You only had to tear out several rows??? Lucky you. I was working
      on a hat going and coming back from Lubbock and I got carried away.
      I think I'll be tearing out a whole lot more than that. But, undoing
      crochet is a lot easier than ripping out sewing stiching. ;o)

      K@ren

      --- In thehugsproject_annex@yahoogroups.com, "dragoness"
      <dragoness@d...> wrote:
      It's easy to
      > get turned around starting that.. .and I just had to tear out
      several rows
      > :)
      >
      > Jewel
    • dragoness
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2004
        That's true.  I did a shawl that I had to take out 90 % of what I'd done.  It was my own pattern, so you'd think I'd have been able to get it right.. I ripped that thing out more than anything else I've done.

        The one glove is done and I'm up to the palm and fingers of the other one.  The only issue was that the part that comes over the top is a little too tight due to the chain tension when making it.......soooooo.... those tight crocheters out there (Janice :)) You might want to keep that in mind when you are doing the top.. make a LOOSE chain.

        Jewel
        ICQ - 201492     Yahoo Messenger - drgnsjwl     MSN Messenger - jeweldragoness@... (NOT for e-mail)

        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 4, 2004
          I thought maybe some of you crocheters might like this.

          Jewel
          ICQ - 201492     Yahoo Messenger - drgnsjwl     MSN Messenger - jeweldragoness@... (NOT for e-mail)

        • Deni
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 4, 2004
            Jewel
                This is adorable.  Thank you for sharing it.
            Deni
            I thought maybe some of you crocheters might like this.

          • irene valencia
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 4, 2004
              Real nice, I printed it so my mom can make some, she
              is the granny square queen and is 82.
              Thanks alot.
              Irene San Daigo, Ca

              http://www.geocities.com/snflwr1105/YellowRibbon.html

              > Jewel
              > ICQ - 201492 Yahoo Messenger - drgnsjwl MSN
              > Messenger -
              > jeweldragoness@... (NOT for e-mail)

            • Shannan Moody
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 4, 2004
                that is a really neat square...thanks for sharing...hugs, shannan

                dragoness <dragoness@...> wrote:
                I thought maybe some of you crocheters might like this.

                Jewel
                ICQ - 201492     Yahoo Messenger - drgnsjwl     MSN Messenger - jeweldragoness@... (NOT for e-mail)

                The "Hugs" Project...letting American Armed Forces know that we care and that we support them in their mission to provide and protect freedom.

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • K@ren
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 4, 2004
                  I posted this in links so that it wouldn't get lost with time.