Re: How are you all coming on the Kiss Pillows???

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      Since the majority of our troops are men, what we're making (we being
      the mouse in my pocket -lol) is a camo heart for the soldier, etc.
      and a patriotic heart for the loved one left behind. But, if you had
      a female deploying and her husband left behind, you could still do it
      but would need to put the male set of lips in the patriotic heart and
      female lips in the camo heart. Don't know if that's possible since I
      don't M.E.

      Anyone got a better idea?

      ~K~

      --- In thehugsproject_annex@yahoogroups.com, "Cathy Schulte"
      <mscathy01@...> wrote:

      > I have a question -
      >
      > One of my new and very enthusiastic Hugs members (a
      male, no
      > less!!) has an embroidery machine and I asked him to try this.
      What I am
      > not clear on is what kind of pairs are we sending these in - A Flag
      heart
      > for the family member at home and a Camo heart for the deployed
      soldier? I
      > understand matching the backing to the person, but is there a
      different
      > hearts/kiss designs for each person?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Cathy in the Atlanta area
      >
      > {{{I only see one design in the 'Files' so it looks to me like the
      front would be the same for all just the back is different. Anyone
      else with an opinion? Cheri}}}