Re: [thehugsproject_annex] Similes and metaphors...too funny!!

  • Anita Betschart
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Thank you, thank you Karen, I really needed that chuckle. Anita
    • Sinshack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
        Oh, Karen, you know I've been very sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection, so it would have been very kind of you to leave out the one about the star crossed lovers like two freight trains. It's hard to suck down Albuterol while laughing your head off, because the laughing sets of the wheezing cough again,?and my kids think I'm crazy. Between the trains and the ballerina, I could be back in the quick-care clinic tonight!

        Julie S.