RE: [thehugsproject_annex] Re: Helmet liners

  • mary affentranger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      I was not promoting this web site, just trying to assist this person with
      some crochet patterns and information regarding the helmet liners, such as
      dimensions of the helmet liners. I could not find very much assistance with
      crochet items when I first joined as most of you used the nifty knitter. I
      am sorry for any confusion I might have caused in directing her to this web
      site.

      ***No problem, Mary, I just wanted everyone to know what's what and not think we're endorsing the way she takes credit for the work others do. That's just not right. ~K~

      _____