Wish Upon A Hero

  • bookreader0614
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
      Come on guys...help me raise the votes...go to this site:

      http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/?id=9564

      Renee
    • Shannon
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2007
        I voted, and when I tried to vote a second time, it told me to come back in 24 hours and vote again, so I guess we can vote daily!
        shannon in ok

        Come on guys...help me raise the votes...go to this site:

        http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/?id=9564

        Renee
      • Renee
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2007
          Hi Shannon,

          Yes, you can vote once every 24 hours...and it has to be an exact 24 hours!

          Renee

          Shannon <scbaldwin@...> wrote: I voted, and when I tried to vote a second time, it told me to come back in 24 hours and vote again, so I guess we can vote daily!
          shannon in ok