Who's making crocheted Christmas tree ornaments for the troops and.....

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      how many do you have ready so far? I'm hoping to get them in so that
      we can have the prisoners hand decorate them with beads and sequins in
      time for the Christmas boxes. Thanks to all who volunteered. ~K~
    • anitabetschart
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hi Karen,
        I'm finally back from my world travels, Russia and China. Both trips
        were fantastic and it's going to be hard to start back to work this
        week. I've finished 8 knitted and felted small stockings. Sorry I
        didn't get more done but my young friend in Afghanistan requested 5
        knitted wool helmet liners - soon - as it's starting to get cold there -
        and those take me forever to make. I've only finished 1 1 /2 :-( I'm
        not sure how much decorations these stocking can take as the felting
        process makes the yarn pretty tight. When do you need them? Sorry I
        haven't gotten through all of the Hugs project emails that I missed
        while away. Had +200 in the past 3 weeks just for work.
        Should be getting back into a routine soon, I hope. Let me know when
        you want me to send the stockings. Take care, Hugs, Anita

        ---
      • stan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
          I`am.``Will`try`to`have`a`stash`by`the`end`of`the`month.

          Stan