Re: The "Hugs" Project - - - Cindy from Pearl Ms.

  • AAGESEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Read though the files listed on the main group page. There are all kinds of patterns. If you don't understand the instructions do a search on the Internet for cool ties and cooling scarves. They maybe written in a way you understand more easily. And ask questions on the list. Everyone would love to help you help our soldiers. Sewing questions are usually asked on the annex group which you will also need to join. It too is a free yahoo group, holds the over flow of information from this group. <thehugsproject_annex@yahoogroups.com>

      Kim

      angelbaby391802 <angelbaby391802@...> wrote:
      Hi I am Ruth from Vicksburg, Ms. Lets talk ok? Maybe there's some
      things that you do for this group that you could tell me about. I can
      sew but I need to be showed. I can copy stuff. I make dolls but I
      always had a pattern untill I made a few thousand. lol Ruth
      angelbaby391802@...