Pudding in a mug.....

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      This is one of the things the OKC voted to include in every one of
      our Christmas boxes. We've been collecting glass coffee mugs and
      the recipe is as follows....

      6 vanilla sandwich cookies (or other flavors but not chocolate, it
      won't work)
      1 T powdered creamer (could use flavored creamer for another level
      of taste)
      1/3 cup mini marshmallows

      Break cookies into 6 pieces each. Place all ingredients into zip
      lock sandwich bag. Attach instructions.

      Empty mix into a plain coffee cup.
      Add 2/3 c water and mix well.
      Microwave on high stirring when it bubbles up.
      Microwave until it bubbles up again. Stir well until marshmallows
      are melted.

      Makes 1 serving

      Other flavors - peanut butter, cherry, lemon, pineapple or orange.

      This is fun to make and a big surprise when it works, you'll swear
      you're going to have a mess but instead you have...........PUDDING!!!
    • Cathy Schulte
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Are “vanilla sandwich cookies” basically flavored Oreos?? (but not
        chocolate – why does chocolate not work, asks the chocoholic??)

        Cathy in GA

        ***Yup, like Oreos but NOT chocolate. You can try Oreos if you want and tell us what your experiment shows. Or, you could just add some chocolate chips to the cup. LOL ~K~ PS Oooooh, wouldn't the mint ones be yummy IF it did work?