get it now

  • dorie-chabot118@wootmaann.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 770 621-2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • dorie-chabot118@wootmaann.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 770 621-2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.