Re: Willy Wonka widescreen

  • flight_finger
    Message 1 of 8004 , Oct 11, 2001
      Don't forget, Jabberwocky is coming out this month I believe! And of course Phantom Menace. Yes it has been a good year! Now we just have to wait for How I Won The War.
    • it_fitz
      Message 8004 of 8004 , Mar 8, 2002
        Well, all my clubs have remained on the My Yahoo
        homepage I set up... they just shift over to groups
        instead of clubs now.<br><br>The only ads I get are those
        annoying ones between messages that randomly pop up. Other
        than that it's smoooooth sailing.<br><br>As far as
        adding new groups to my yahoo homepage, I haven't seen a
        way to do that- yet. Hopefully that will become an
        upgrade asap.