GET FILM DISTRIBUTION -- this Saturday

  • Jerome Courshon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      For the Directors & Producers here...
      Contact me if you have any questions.
      JC
      --------

      THE SECRETS TO DISTRIBUTION: Get Your Movie Distributed Now!

      So you’ve made your movie. Congratulations! Or you’re going to make your
      movie. Excellent! What do you do to ensure the final step of your
      filmmaking journey, getting distribution? How do you play ‘the game’? Is
      there even a game??

      The answer is YES. There is a game. A strategy. Whether you’re about to
      start shooting, have finished your final cut, are on the film festival
      circuit -- or even if you’ve been turned down by distributors already --
      you CAN get distribution. It is not impossible, but there is a strategy
      that MOST producers & directors do not know or understand.

      Where can you learn this? At producer Jerome Courshon’s groundbreaking
      1-Day seminar,
      “The Secrets to Distribution: Get Your Movie Distributed Now!”
      http://www.Distribution.LA

      Who should attend this seminar:
      - Those with a completed movie
      - Those in production or post-production
      - Those who intend to make a movie -- Get a head start on what you need to
      know
      - Film students -- Learn what you're not taught in film school

      Bottom line? This seminar is about getting results and getting the deal,
      with key resources provided. If you are serious about getting your movie
      into the marketplace, then you should not miss this day. This is NOT about
      self-distribution and making DVDs to sell them out of the trunk of your
      car or on the internet. This is about securing a viable distributor,
      whether you have a low budget / no budget movie OR a movie with names.
      Don't spend years spinning your wheels, only to end with your movie
      collecting dust on your living room shelf.

      TESTIMONIALS:

      “Without Jerome’s information and help, I’d never have gotten a studio
      distribution deal for my small-budgeted no ‘name’ feature. Not in a
      million years.”
      -- Vince Rocca, Producer, “Kisses & Caroms” (Released by Warner Bros.)

      “If you’re an indie filmmaker, don’t even think about trying to sell your
      film without taking Jerome’s seminar. It’s worth 3 times the price.”
      -- Ricardo Gale, Director/Cinematographer

      “This seminar has surely saved me thousands in time, avoidable expenses
      and effort!”
      -- Jewel Love, Producer

      TO REGISTER: http://www.Distribution.LA

      NEXT SEMINAR: LOS ANGELES
      Date: Saturday, March 8, 2008
      Time: 10am - 6pm
      Location: Marriott Courtyard Hotel, 15433 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA

      Seminar Price: $149 (includes all handout materials)

      “The Secrets to Distribution: Get Your Movie Distributed Now!”
      For more info, please visit: http://www.Distribution.LA