Re: mirkwood

  • voltan_the_indestructable
    Message 1 of 2165 , Jan 1, 1999
      The Old Forest?<br>Which/Where is that one then? <br>Cant remember hearing about it...
    • Joe Padilla
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Mar 5 10:46 AM
        Critics of Tarot Divination Yahoo Group
        Tarot cards were created for the purpose of game playing and nothing
        more. Tarot is really a type of card game having nothing to do with
        Kabbalah, ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, or Native American
        spirituality. The marketing of Tarot cards by the New Age publishing
        industries in conjunction with the above phenomena is a form of
        cultural thievery based on nothing more than pseudohistory. This is a
        forum primarily for the discussion of stereotypes and cultural
        appropriation issues related to the New Age marketing of Tarot cards
        for divination. All critics of Tarot divination and other forms of
        New Age cultural theft, regardless of religion or lack of religion,
        are welcome. Players of Tarot card games, Renaissance historians, and
        skeptics of paranormal claims are also welcome.