For Feyd only....

  • Lady_Cinnibar
    Message 1 of 2165 , Dec 1, 1999
      You got me with a web junker.... A web junker...
      I hate getting spammed. Do it again and there will
      be unpleasent consequences. Not that I have anything
      to back my threats up with... I know! I'll hit you
      over the head with Silmarillion... no, that's
      sacrelidge... I'll hit you over the head with Riverside
      Shakespeare! No, that's murder.... I got it! No, that won't
      work either... It might hurt my blessed Norton
      Anthology... Uh, just please don't spam me again (The reply
      button doesn't want to work today on email...
    • Joe Padilla
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Mar 5, 2007
        Critics of Tarot Divination Yahoo Group
        Tarot cards were created for the purpose of game playing and nothing
        more. Tarot is really a type of card game having nothing to do with
        Kabbalah, ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, or Native American
        spirituality. The marketing of Tarot cards by the New Age publishing
        industries in conjunction with the above phenomena is a form of
        cultural thievery based on nothing more than pseudohistory. This is a
        forum primarily for the discussion of stereotypes and cultural
        appropriation issues related to the New Age marketing of Tarot cards
        for divination. All critics of Tarot divination and other forms of
        New Age cultural theft, regardless of religion or lack of religion,
        are welcome. Players of Tarot card games, Renaissance historians, and
        skeptics of paranormal claims are also welcome.