Yahoo! Groups-Karen have added you to her favorite list

  • karenpassionakr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      Karen have added you to her favorite list, check Karen's profile here
      http://karenamrpassion.googlepages.com/bikerchicks.htm
    • Elf Elfeenson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
        Hi baby!

        thanks for your invitation, but forget that. I don't like these games(or joys).
        Meanwhile, you have so sexy body, sweety!

        Take care

        .......ELFEEN of MIRKWOOD............

        karenpassionakr <karenpassionakr@...> wrote:
        Karen have added you to her favorite list, check Karen's profile here
        http://karenamrpassion.googlepages.com/bikerchicks.htm

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • karenpassionayx
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2007
          Karen have added you to her favorite list, check Karen's profile here
          http://karenaycpassion.googlepages.com/bikerchicks.htm