Hi there thehighelves@yahoogroups.com

  • skye-ollmann543@takeitnow.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • skye-ollmann543@takeitnow.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.