OT: Alexander

  • towerbridge10
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Anyone here loves the film Alexander? I think Anthony Hopkins, Jared
      Leto, Colin Farrell, and Angelina Jolie were excellent in the movie.
      Oliver Stone really captured the essence of Alexander¡¦s personality,
      vision, feelings, and portrayals. I love the action scenes in the
      Director¡¦s Cut. Overall, I think this picture achieves the same kind
      of masterpiece like Lord of the Rings, just in its own ways. Alexander
      is a stunning film of visions, ideas, performances, and spectacle. This
      film is the best telling of the story of Alexander to be told. The
      battles in Alexander are not painterly like Lord of the Rings. Rather
      in this film you will see the madness of war. Make sure you watch the
      film if you have not seen it. It is so worth it.

      Watch Alexander Today At CinemaNow:
      http://www.cinemanow.com/1,0,5,,0,0,16989/Alexander.htm?affid=534