Mt. Doom's explosion

  • Servo Kamen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      I think that that grand explosion of Mount Doom was a combination of the One Ring of Power falling into it and dissolving and because of the fact that Sauron's power there was so strong. Despite the fact that he was situated in the tower of Barrad-d�r, his power was centered within Mt. Doom. In the books, it was said that his power within the Cracks of Doom was so great, that even the Phial of Galadriel was useless there (as Samwise Gamgee discovered in his failed attempt to use it there).

      *S*
      SHADOWKamen.

      Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@... .

      Join my groups: