HighElvesClub Founder, to all members

  • feyd_rautha_harkonnen@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      Te salut! This is F-R H, the founder of the HighElves discussion
      club. I am sorry to bother you with a 'special message' but this is
      to inform everyone that I am BACK after a year absence (and back for
      good).

      Henceforth there will be NO SPAMMING.
      Henceforth there will be NO ADVERTISING.
      Henceforth there will be NO EVANGELISING!
      (posts advertising Islam will piss me off mightily and will result
      in imminent deletion)

      Lets keep it clean, keep it on topic, and not post stuff that
      sensible-minded people find annoying, okay?

      Thanks for your time, take it easy.

      Feyd-Rautha