My story, and link to fic site

  • jerrriw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I'd been on a "quest" for some time for a site to post my sci-fi story inspired by Tolkien, with characters inspired by Frodo, Sam, Elanor and Galadriel. (also in attachment.) I was looking for a site where people can post reviews, I finally found one at to post my story at http://www.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1289317 . I would appreciate more read/reviews. If

      Jerri Willmore
      http://www.geocities.com/colouringpurple
      http://www.upsaid.com/jerriw