Re: [the High Elves] I met Sean Astin (Sam) and ...

  • dandebono <debono@strato.net>
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
      Yeah, it'd be cool to talk to most all of them. A lot of them seem
      pretty cool.It's good to hear good things about people who have made
      it.

      That brings up another cool thing: A writer that worked for me just
      had his screenplay purchased (it's finalized) by Disney. They are
      fast tracking the movie for production late this year (rare!). He is
      helping me with my project now too, because we've helped each other
      out so much.

      It's great when people keep their feet on the ground and remember who
      they are ...

      Dan
      www.FantasyReaders.com

      --- In thehighelves@yahoogroups.com, Lady-DragonStar@u... wrote:
      > I would like to meet Viggo, not just because he's hot lol, but
      really because of some of the things I've read about him. I read that
      he's really into Joeseph Campbell, THe Power of Myth, and sustainable
      living. I would also like to see some of his artwork and hear some of
      the experimental music cd's he's done.

      > Oh, and Elrond, I'd love to meet Hugo Weaving. I've got an
      autographed pic of him that sits above my computer. He's hot.

      > Peace be the Journey,
      >
      > Lady DragonStar /|\
      >
      > --- message from "dandebono <debono@s...>" <debono@s...> attached:

      > Spiritual and Real Life Counseling and Advice
      > Do you feel alone, lost or confused? Tired of vague sugar coated
      spiritual counseling that just leaves you unsatisfied? Want real
      input from a real person for a real world? The first five minutes are
      free for first time callers. - http://www.keen.com/AdvisorWPRWeb
      > General Paganism Information
      > For information and networking resources pertaining to Paganism in
      today's world, where facts are the norm and fiction has no place
      please visit - http://www.pagansunite.com
      > For Discriminating Adults
      > Looking for a naughty romantic gift for a lover, spouse or friend?
      Over 5000 products for you to choose from! -
      http://www.touchofsilk.net
    • Lady-DragonStar@users.pagansunite.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
        Be sure to let us know what Disney film it is, so we can be sure to go see it!

        Lady DragonStar /|\
        --- message from "dandebono <debono@...>" <debono@...> attached:

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2003
          I will - I think they all signed on the bottom line, but i need to
          find out if it's okay to "realease" info. I think it is, and I'll
          heck back and let you know ...

          It was also good to hear that someone else met Sean (after LOTR - I
          met him well before) and he was still really nice. That was good to
          hear.