Spoiler cast photos

  • Feyd_Rautha_Harkonnen
    Message 1 of 2165 , May 1, 2001
      I've updated our Photo Gallery of characters from
      the film, including Haldir of Lothlorien, Denenthor,
      Faramir and a simply stunning screenshot of Cate
      Blanchett as Galadriel. I've always been critical of Cate
      Blanchett casting, I never felt she looked right, but in
      this photo, taken from New Line Cinema's calender, she
      looks simply amazing. <br>The album is under the
      *Photos* link on the left-hand bar, the album's name is
      ***The Characters***.
    • Joe Padilla
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Mar 5, 2007
        Critics of Tarot Divination Yahoo Group
        Tarot cards were created for the purpose of game playing and nothing
        more. Tarot is really a type of card game having nothing to do with
        Kabbalah, ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, or Native American
        spirituality. The marketing of Tarot cards by the New Age publishing
        industries in conjunction with the above phenomena is a form of
        cultural thievery based on nothing more than pseudohistory. This is a
        forum primarily for the discussion of stereotypes and cultural
        appropriation issues related to the New Age marketing of Tarot cards
        for divination. All critics of Tarot divination and other forms of
        New Age cultural theft, regardless of religion or lack of religion,
        are welcome. Players of Tarot card games, Renaissance historians, and
        skeptics of paranormal claims are also welcome.