Movie?

  • valkyrie8814_2001
    Message 1 of 2165 , Feb 1, 2001
      I'm almost afraid to see it-this Arwen thing, no
      Glorfindel-one of the creepiest scenes-the Barrow downs-taken
      out and ELVES fighting at helms deep! This was not
      nessecary! It could ruin the whole thing, especially
      Xenarwen. If they really wanted a Xena they should have
      used Luci Lawless. Arwen was supposed to have black
      hair and be gorgeous. Liv Tyler is neither.<br> I
      think the books are works of art and if someone is
      going to mess with them they should do it with respect.
      it IS JRR Tolkien's LOTR not peter jacksons though
      he seems to forget that...<br> Well, hi anyway :)
    • Joe Padilla
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Mar 5, 2007
        Critics of Tarot Divination Yahoo Group
        Tarot cards were created for the purpose of game playing and nothing
        more. Tarot is really a type of card game having nothing to do with
        Kabbalah, ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, or Native American
        spirituality. The marketing of Tarot cards by the New Age publishing
        industries in conjunction with the above phenomena is a form of
        cultural thievery based on nothing more than pseudohistory. This is a
        forum primarily for the discussion of stereotypes and cultural
        appropriation issues related to the New Age marketing of Tarot cards
        for divination. All critics of Tarot divination and other forms of
        New Age cultural theft, regardless of religion or lack of religion,
        are welcome. Players of Tarot card games, Renaissance historians, and
        skeptics of paranormal claims are also welcome.