LOTR Trailer

  • jesters26
    Message 1 of 2165 , Dec 6, 2000
      Ive heard rumours that there is gonna be a LOTR
      or Fellowship trailer before the Dungeons and
      Dragons movie that opens on Dec 8. I was just wondering
      if anyone can either confirm or deny this rumour. I
      hope someone can help me out so i can decide whether
      or not to go to it. Thanx
    • Joe Padilla
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Mar 5, 2007
        Critics of Tarot Divination Yahoo Group
        Tarot cards were created for the purpose of game playing and nothing
        more. Tarot is really a type of card game having nothing to do with
        Kabbalah, ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, or Native American
        spirituality. The marketing of Tarot cards by the New Age publishing
        industries in conjunction with the above phenomena is a form of
        cultural thievery based on nothing more than pseudohistory. This is a
        forum primarily for the discussion of stereotypes and cultural
        appropriation issues related to the New Age marketing of Tarot cards
        for divination. All critics of Tarot divination and other forms of
        New Age cultural theft, regardless of religion or lack of religion,
        are welcome. Players of Tarot card games, Renaissance historians, and
        skeptics of paranormal claims are also welcome.