Glad to be a member =^.^=

  • pocakitten <pocakitten@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      I love Hello Kitty like a sister. I am 25 years of age,
      & would like to meet other Hello Kitty & Sanrio fans.

      Happy 2003 to everyone!!!!

      =^.^= *Pocakitten* =^.^=
    • crystal43604
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2003
        --- In thehellokittyclub@yahoogroups.com, "pocakitten
        <pocakitten@y...>" <pocakitten@y...> wrote:
        > I love Hello Kitty like a sister. I am 25 years of age,
        > & would like to meet other Hello Kitty & Sanrio fans.
        >
        > Happy 2003 to everyone!!!!
        >

        > =^.^= *Pocakitten* =^.^=
        hi, to you to and i'm a fan to.Nice to meet you to!!!! p.s. hope we be
        chat soon!
      • pocakitten <pocakitten@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
          Sure we can chat & nice to meet you also. Please add me to your yahoo
          messenger friend list, & I'll do the same.

          Talk to you later. =^.^=

          *pocakitten*