new member . . . question(s)

  • JazzyJournalist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Ashura and I'm a 20-year-old college student currently residing in Montgomery, Alabama. (I'm originally from Seattle, Washington.)

      I luuuuuuuvvvv Hello Kitty and Pochacco.

      Sadly, I'm currently in a state - Alabama - that has absolutely no Sanrio stores whatsoever.

      Is anyone else going through Sanrio withdrawal like I am?

      Another question I have is: does anyone in here have a Sanrio tattoo or plan to get one in the near future? If so, email me privately, or we can discuss this as a group.

      Holla,

      Ashura