Re: great book

  • justuskats
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 20, 2002
      Okay...you got me started. I ordered "Hello Kitty, Hello Everything"
      on Amazon.com after I read about it here. It's pretty cool! I have
      a lot of HK "stuff," but none of it was even in the book. There is
      so much!
    • missrayva
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 25, 2002
        what is this book? where did u get it? what did i misS?? tell me tell
        me!! What book ?!!