Hello

  • holagatita313
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 27 12:20 PM
      Hello everyone. I have loved Hello Kitty since I
      was a child. (I am 25 and live in Texas.) She caught
      my attention again a few years ago when my daugter
      (6 yrs. old) became interested in our favorite
      feline. Maybe I'm a little overboard, but i want to fill
      my house with Hello Kitty. (toasters,
      telephones....you name it). I will write more later. (I love the
      colors you picked out)
    • missrayva
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 25, 2002
        what is this book? where did u get it? what did i misS?? tell me tell
        me!! What book ?!!