I'm looking for new kawaii stationery swappers

  • Isabelle Beaulieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi there!

      I'm Isabelle from Quebec city, CANADA and I'm looking for new Kawaii
      stationery swappers (especially San-X and Q-Lia loose sheets and
      letter sets – 2 sheets with a envie). I also love Sanrio but not all
      the characters (My favourite are Poccacho, Kerropi, Patty and Jimmy,
      Minna no tabo, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Monkichi and Chi Chai
      Monchan. I don't like Hello Kitty though…).

      If you want to make some private swaps with me, please write me to :
      sarah_ann235@.... Thanks!!!

      I hope to find a lot of great swappers! Bad swappers, please don't
      write me…

      Isabelle