Hello Kitty Cards!!!!

  • tiffanygluvshkitty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 9:00 AM
      Hey Everybody!!!
      I have great news about hello kitty. I have just found out that
      Hello Kitty is coming out with a credit/debit card!!! I am so
      excited this is the biggest news I have heard in monthes! It is a
      prepaid card so even us youngsters, under the age of 18, can order
      things offline with our Hello Kitty card! I don't think the card is
      not quite out yet, but hopefully it is soon. The website where I
      found all the information was: Http://www.HelloKittyCard.com
      Be sure to check it out!!!

      hello kitty fan 4 ever!
      Tiffany G.