2004 Sanrio Datemate

  • rgpalacio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      If anyone is interested...

      I've got 2 extra 2004 Sanrio Datemates available for anyone who
      wants/collects them.

      This year's has the calendar up to January 2005 with character
      birthdays, as well as 26 stickers (one huge one of Hello Kitty), a
      Hello Kitty history and time line, pages for friends' names,
      birthdays, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and notes.

      The first two people to e-mail me are welcome to them -- I'm only
      asking $1.00 each to cover envelope cost and postage. FUNDS TRANSFER
      by PayPal only please.

      Rebecca

      Stationery & Gifts with Character™
      http://www.ittybittybug.com