Re: Happy Campers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hello Michele and Welcome!

      I'm happy to see that you joined us here. We're not a strictly WW's
      group, but it does help to get more weight conscious folks on board! I
      have a recipes database on this website, but I wish I had more weight
      loss friendly recipes on it- most are pretty hearty fare.

      Good for you for getting down 7.5 pounds! If you have any good ideas
      for losing weight while camping, please let us know!

      :-D

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <mmvspider1@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
        Hi Michele,

        Nice to meet you! You will find friendly campers here and WW tips also.

        Joyce

        See what's free at AOL.com.