Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Shout out to Joyce (and anyone else trying to shed winter pounds)

  • Lizbeth Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hey Joyce!
      I found this group thanks to the Weight Watchers message boards and though I've not said much here, I do enjoy getting the emails and hearing where people are going on their camp outs.
      I'm hoping to get some backpacking in this summer, just need to make sure we still have all our gear from 7 years ago. :D

      Regarding winter pounds, I'm with ya! I've not put any on, but man have I struggled with the weight loss thru these last three months of chilly weather. And I know I can't complain too much, living here in Santa Barbara, but I'm acclimated and I'm COLD!

      With Daylight Savings happening on Sunday, I'm really looking forward to walking after work. So...let's put our walking shoes on and get out there. :D  I'll be cheering you on.

      ~Lizbeth

      On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Sally McHaney <lady_mc58@...> wrote:

      I know . I love seeing the pics and reading the emails form everywhere.

      anne chlovechok <anne_chlovechok@...> wrote:

      Hi, Sally. I'm new this month, too. You'll quickly start to feel as if you are getting to know these ladies if you keep getting the emails. It's fun. Anne, from Ohio.