Re: Nice pet pictures

    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 4 6:22 PM
      Silly me! I meant to address you as Anne... really...

      It's past our bedtime- better get to bed!

      ~ Beth

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Beth & Lorne"
      <blp7171@...> wrote:

      > Joyce; I think I'd faint, too!!! ~ Beth
      >

      > --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, anne chlovechok
      > <anne_chlovechok@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yikes! Me, too. Each Sunday I say I'll start Monday. Each Tuesday
      > say I'll start next Monday. Ha! Really want to trim down before
      > bathing suit season, though. There was a photo of me in a bathing
      > suit shown last weekend at one of our scouts Eagle Court of
      > Awards...I'd helped him get his swimming merit badge...and I about
      > fainted. Anne

    • anne chlovechok
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 4 6:50 PM
        Good night! Anne

        <blp7171@... > wrote:

        > Joyce; I think I'd faint, too!!! ~ Beth
        >

        > --- In thehappycampers8- D@yahoogroups. com, anne chlovechok
        > <anne_chlovechok@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > Yikes! Me, too. Each Sunday I say I'll start Monday. Each Tuesday
        > say I'll start next Monday. Ha! Really want to trim down before
        > bathing suit season, though. There was a photo of me in a bathing
        > suit shown last weekend at
        one of our scouts Eagle Court of
        > Awards...I'd helped him get his swimming merit badge...and I about
        > fainted. Anne

      • anne chlovechok
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 4 6:53 PM
          I left a cage with two parakeets out right after I had my second child--who is now 16--and I forgot they were out there. A big thunderstorm blew up, and the cage blew down, freeing the birds who apparently flew away, and were never seen again. Hopefully they were adopted by someone else. Anne

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 4 6:54 PM
            Hi, Sally. I'm new this month, too. You'll quickly start to feel as if you are getting to know these ladies if you keep getting the emails. It's fun. Anne, from Ohio.

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 5 2:56 PM
              I know . I love seeing the pics and reading the emails form everywhere.