New RV is Great!

  • Becky & Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      Beth and Lorne -
      Your new RV is beautiful! It looks so spacious. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! I
      like the wood colors. Some are so dark, but your is light and really
      airy inside. You will get lots of years of enjoyment out of it. You
      asked why we don't camp with Mack the kitty... he's an outside cat and
      doesn't do a litter box. I wouldn't want to take him back in forth
      anyway. He's better off at home mousing and chipmonk hunting. He's a
      fierce hunter and always brings his spoils home for the dogs to roll
      on. Very thoughtful kitty - wouldn't you say? I will try to post some
      pics of our weekend home next week. Our camper stays in one spot for
      the summer and then we tow it home for the winter.
      Becky, Jim, Braddock, Cledus, Timber and Mack
      SE Ohio
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
        Hi Becky;

        Thanks- we're really loving the new RV- it feels like we're living in
        a house and not a vehicle!

        I can see why Mack would rather be home- he probably wouldn't enjoy
        being cooped up. Our kitty is a stray we adopted when he was just a
        teeny, tiny baby and had survived a 25 mile jaunt down the highway
        clinging to the underside of a friend's truck. We found the kitten
        while it was still up, under the truck and the friend had no idea
        where the kitten had come from. Lots of phone calls to report him as
        missing later, we finally decided he was ours' and we've now had him
        for two years. He's not very adventurous- I guess he figures he used
        up 8 of his nine lives coming down the highway, so he's very content
        to stay indoors and be treated like a prince. In some of our new RV
        photos, you can just see the kitty's ears peeking up over the
        steering wheel, where he likes to curl up in his bed.

        The cat doesn't have any live critters to give to the puppy, but he's
        always giving him his toys and knicks knacks the puppy can't reach-
        like a little turtle figurine a few nights ago. We can't decide if
        he really wants to entertain the puppy or if he's trying to get him
        in trouble!

        :-D

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Becky & Jim" <caesar@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2007
          Hi all,

          Wow! that is one lucky cat. I have a cat that has 8 of its nine lives left also. She got hit by a car and was missing for one week when she finally dragged herself home, her jar was broken in 2 places, she had 2 broken legs, and pelvic. She had the surgery and it took her about 6 months to recover and you would never know anything happened to her except for white patches of fur that never grew back gray where her legs and back where operated on.

          Joyce

          See what's free at AOL.com.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
            Joyce; Poor kitty! Your cat eas very lucky to survive getting hit
            by a car. I'm glad she's okay now! >^..^<

            :-D

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
              Hello,

              Yes, she is just fine now, you would never know anything ever happened to her.

              Joyce

              See what's free at AOL.com.
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
                Joyce; Lucky kitty! I hope she is always so lucky and enjoys a long &
                happy life! Do you do stamping on T-shirts? I'd like to learn how to
                silk-screen or somehow hand print or paint T-shirts.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
                  Hello,

                  No I make greeting cards. It is just a little hobby, it is lots of fun.

                  Yes, that cat is lucky.  I will have to post some pictures of her after her surgery, If I can find them.

                  Joyce

                  See what's free at AOL.com.