Re: [thehappycampers8-D] On my last camping trip

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello Corinne,

      I loved your pictures of your new furniture and your grandchildren are beautiful.

      It is nice to see everyone keeping in touch, even when some of us aren't camping yet.

      It is still cold and snowy here in Maine, so camping is a couple of months away.

      I have posted pictures of my grandchildren and other things that we do in the winter a while ago.

      Thanks for the pictures, your home looks beautiful.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hi Corinne;

        The photos are great! I LOVE your new kitchen set- so pretty!

        Enjoy your time with the grand-kids!

        ~ Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "redhotwmn63"