Re: Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 66 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi Joyce;

      It sounds like you had a loooong day at work- I hope today was
      better!

      What's your idea of a 'dream retirement'?

      > Hi,
      >
      > Some days I can't wait to retire and today was one of them. One
      more day to
      > go, I know tomorrow will be better.
      >
      > Joyce
      >

      > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in
      shape.
      > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?
      NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

      Message 66 of 66 , Mar 4, 2010

        yes, a nice weekend coming this weekend, we are going to LL Bean on Saturday, my husbands snowshoes broke and we have to return them. Then we are going to Hermits Island, a campground in Phippsburg, Me to walk around the ocean for a while and have lunch someplace with some friends.
        Sunday we are going to Popham Beach with my daughter and grandchildren  for a family day and a picnic lunch.  I am happy to have a busy weekend and get outdoors.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        We've had snow falling for the last two days, but the good news is that it's not collecting much; it seems to be melting and/or blowing away before it can stick.  Thank goodness.

        I can't wait for spring too.  I hear that we're supposed to have a nice weekend coming up- we're supposed to see the sun and everything!  I hope I still remember what it looks like!

        :-)

        Take care!  ~  Beth