ww board

  • Michele Van Treese
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2007
      Good morning All Happy Campers!

      I have been trying to post, but for some reason I can't I had tried to change my email address, I can read the board, but I can't post at the present time.

      Beth-I am hoping to hear something about the new position the beginning of next week, I am  1 of 3 for 2 positions. So my fingers are still crossed.
      Let your friend who posted about "Short Sale" that means basically the bank will agree to take less than what is owed to prevent a forclosure. But I don't know if they will do that unless you are behind on payments, she would need to talk to the bank to see, what their criteria is for a short sale.

      Hopefully I can get my WW access back, but who know.

      Have a Great Day!
      Michele

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
        Hi Michele; I'm glad you were finally able to post here! Any news
        on the job, yet?

        Thanks for the info on short sales.... I think I may have given her
        some of that on the WW's thread.... she posted that she had a showing
        yesterday, so I hope she has good news!

        Talk to you soon! ~ Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, Michele Van Treese
        <mmvspider1@...> wrote:

        > Good morning All Happy Campers!
        >
        > I have been trying to post, but for some reason I can't I had
        tried to change my email address, I can read the board, but I can't
        post at the present time.

        > Beth-I am hoping to hear something about the new position the
        beginning of next week, I am 1 of 3 for 2 positions. So my fingers
        are still crossed.
        > Let your friend who posted about "Short Sale" that means
        basically the bank will agree to take less than what is owed to
        prevent a forclosure. But I don't know if they will do that unless
        you are behind on payments, she would need to talk to the bank to
        see, what their criteria is for a short sale.

        > Hopefully I can get my WW access back, but who know.
        >
        > Have a Great Day!
        > Michele

        Try it now.