Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello All

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 30, 2007

      I can't wait until we can move some place warm during the winter months and come back to Maine in the spring.

      On the news tonight they said 6 to 12 inches of snow Sunday to Monday I am not sure I am ready for winter.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 4, 2008
        Anne;

        Please post more baby photos when you get a chance! I just love to
        look at babies!

        ~ Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, anne chlovechok
        <anne_chlovechok@...> wrote:

        > Thanks  Anne

        Both
        > Kelsey and Kaiden look great!
        >
        > Thanks for posting the news & pictures so quickly- I'm sure you've
        got
        > a lot going on right now!
        >
        > {{{Hugs}}} from one grandma to another! ~ Beth
        >
        > --- In thehappycampers8- D@yahoogroups. com, anne chlovechok
        > <anne_chlovechok@ ...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi, Beth...as a matter of fact, as of 11:52 a.m. today I am!
        Kaiden
        > James Lee Chlovechok was born this morning at 6 lbs 12.7 ozs, and
        > Kelsey was brilliant. No wasted energy, just determined pushing.
        I'm so