Re: new to this group

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 18, 2007
      Welcome, Corinne!

      I'm happy to see you here! This has become a fine group of campers and
      everyone here is so helpful! The photo albums are fun- I love to look
      at all the different rigs and see where we all go camping. Be sure to
      check out the links and databases, too and add to them if you like.

      ~ Beth

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "redhotwmn63"
      <luvwolves63@...> wrote:

      > Hi all! Came across your group through WW. Glad to have joined. Would
      > love to hear stories. I was fortunate to grow up camping. Hubby and I
      > are leaving for a week tent camping on the 22 of this month. Need a
      > good rest! We have a reserved site in Holmes County, Ohio on the
      > Mohican river. Looking forward to some antique shopping and Amish
      > contry food.Talk to you soon!

    • redhotwmn63
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 19, 2007

        > Hello,
        >
        > Welcome to our group. I live in Maine and we have just finished our
        last
        > camping trip Columbus Day, there are lots of pictures to look and
        messages to
        > read and we will gladly try to help with any questions you may have.
        >
        > Glad to have you in our group,

        http://www.aol.com

        Thanks Joyce, I'm glad to have founf you all! Looking forward to vac
        this coming week. I won't have acess to a pc but would love to share
        when I get back. I plan on taking lots of pic's. Would love to share
        them with all of you, just not sure how. Have a great day!
        Corinne
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 19, 2007
          Hi Corinne;

          If you want to start a photo album, just click on "Photos" in the
          left-hand menu and then select "Create Album" on the right-hand side
          of the page. It will ask you to give your album a title and
          description and then you can start to upload photos from your files
          into it. If you need any help, just give a holler!

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 19, 2007
            Hi Corinne,

            Welcome to our group. We love to look at everyone's pictures and RV's, so take lots of pictures and tell us all about your camping trip.

          • luvwolves63@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 21, 2007
              Yes I will!! Thanks for the wonderful welcome to your group! I'm very excited to go on this trip, will write when I get back.

              Corinne

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 21, 2007
                Hello Corinne,

                Have a wonderful time camping. I can't wait to hear about your trip.

              • luvwolves63@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 21, 2007
                  Thanks  Joyce! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat right now, The Cleveland Indians are about to throw away the chance at the World Series....uuuuugh  Oh well, there's always next year.

                  I'll write as soon as I get back!

                  Corinne

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 22, 2007
                    Hello Corinne,

                    Have fun watching your baseball game, where I work they are all Red Socks fans.