Destination Photo Albums

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello!

      I had a thought- it seems as though we could utilize the site's photo
      albums by also making 'Destination' albums of places we've gone so that
      other who'd like to visit can see what it's like before the get there
      and decide if it's a good use of their time and money or not.

      Since hubby & I went to Provincetown and Truro, MA, yesterday, I'll
      start a few albums for those places.

      Please feel free to start albums for other places, as well! :-D

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hello Beth,

        That is a great idea. We could go to those albums and check out campgrounds and tourist attractions.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
          Hi Joyce; Thanks! I hope that everyone likes the idea- it would be
          nice to get a preiview of a place you want to go! ~ Beth