Re: Hello all

    Message 1 of 119 , Sep 17, 2007
      Hi Joyce;

      We were down to 44 degrees last night, so I can just imagine that you
      must have been even colder than we were! When do you usually
      winterize your camper?

      We're just hoping that the weather stays mild until after my
      daughter's November 3rd wedding, since we really can't leave for
      warmer climes until then!

      I hope you get to go camping as much as possible before it's time to
      put the trailer away for the winter!

      ~ Beth

      Message 119 of 119 , Apr 10, 2009

        I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

        I hope your weigh-in went well!

        ~  Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
        >
        > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
        >
        > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.