Re: On the road again.....

  • tracey_dill
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
      Beth,

      Hope you and hubby (and the dog and cat!!) have safe travels!!!

      Tracey

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Beth & Lorne"
      <blp7171@...> wrote:

      > Hello, Everyone!
      >
      > We have a surprise development. It looks like hubby & I are going
      to be
      and
      > heading up to New England for a few months. We hate to leave
      Florida
      > and the State Park we've so enjoyed living and working at, but
      hubby
      > hasn't had a full pay check since last winter and he's been
      offered a
      > job up there (working with our soon-to-be son-in-law) and we need
      to be
      > up there for my daughter's wedding this fall, anyways. We'll leave
      > Saturday morning and stay for about 11 weeks and be back in
      Florida

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
        Hello,

        I hope you find a good spot in New England to stay there are so many to choose from. What area of New England are you camping in?

      • Ann
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
          Beth,
          Have a safe and happy trip. I know you will find some Internet access
          somewhere as I am sure you will miss us, just like we will miss you!
          Make sure you at least let us know you got there safe and sound.
          Ann