Re: Back to normal :-D

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2007
      Thanks! I'm sorry to hear that you have to work a long shift tonight-
      but I'm happy for you about your vacation! Woo-hoo! I hope you'll
      tall us all about where you went when you come back. Have fun! :-D

      For those who'd like to contribute to our camping databases, I made
      up three- one for us to post camping friendly recipes, one to enter
      in info on the places we visit and another for the travel routes we
      take to get there.

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Irene and Jim"