Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 12 3:53 PM
      Beth,

      I will post the campground on this base to let everyone know about them.

      Joyce

      Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.
    • Joyce
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 1, 2009

        Sorry to hear about your dog, that happened to my father's dog too!

        I hope the price of gas stays down so we can travel a little more, I
        would love to get back to Cape Cod, and camp this summer.

        I guess you are having a real New England winter this year, plenty of
        snow and ice to go around.