Re: Summer Camping Weather

  • happycamperbeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013

      It's too bad you've been so busy, but I know how it is... sometimes I feel as though I never have a spare minute, too. But, at least you'll have a new kitchen and deck to show for it! The camper and campgrounds will be waiting for you when you're ready.

      Yes, I am lucky there are lots of world-class heart doctors in my state- I hope mine is one of them!