Glamping? Vintage Campers?

  • happycamperbeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      While I've been plugging away at fixing up my camper, I've also been frequently looking at photos of vintage campers and "glamping" pictures on various websites. I think I'm becoming addicted. Even though I own a vintage rig, I don't think I can pull off the kind of decor shown in the photos online!

      Is anyone else tempted so do any fancy decorating in their camper or tent? I have to admit- most of them are pretty cute!