Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Heidi Ho!

  • anne chlovechok
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18 7:30 AM
      Hi, Rebecca! Not doing much camping right now, as I'm working full time for the first time in more than 20 years. Going cabin camping once this summer, for sure. Really want to take the pop-up out  at least once, too. If I don't, I'm selling it. It'll be three years, for Pete's sake. How are things in Athens? Rainy as heck up here in Caldwell/Cambridge. A friend has a permanent camper at Seneca Lake this year, and I might get there for a couple of n ights, too. I'm going to Maine on a roadtrip this summer, and was hoping to see Beth Meigs, but she's too far off my track. Another time!
      Take care...
      Anne Chlovechok

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18 1:54 PM
        hello,

        nice to hear from this camping group. Glad you are still camping, we haven't camped much either busy redoing our home.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
          Becky;

          Hello, there!

          I'm so envious to hear that you're at the river again this year- I've been going through major camping-withdrawals for the last few years and I'm really eager to get out in the woods with my little camper!

          I'm so glad to hear that you have nice, new neighbors! Do they have dogs, too? BTW, how are Timber and Augie? Their half-brother, Sammy is doing fine. It's hard to believe that he will be 7 in September- time flies so fast!

          I hope all is going well~ Beth