Welcome!

  • happycamperbeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
      Welcome spades_champ67!

      Hope you've been able to get out and do some camping this summer!

      ~ Beth
    • Robert Nicholas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
        If you have an older camper just sitting around with weeds growing around it,
        we'd love to have it. If it needs some work, that's okay... can't be anything
        major, because we are not naturally handy, but we can figure out the basics.
        Robert Nicholas Disabled Vietnam Veteran
        Olney IL

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2012
          Good luck with your search for a camper. I'm looking for one, too.