Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Teardrop and Strength to Endure

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
      I really mean it Beth, you a strong woman and whatever you want to do you will do it.
      Joyce

      In a message dated 1/31/2012 7:11:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bthm63@... writes:
      Joyce;

      Aw!  You are so sweet to say so!  And like you mentioned in your other post, then I'd be able to put what I want in it, too.  Most commercially made campers have way too many bells and whistles for me; I'd be happy with something very basic.

      > Beth,

      > You are one strong lady, and I have no doubt you will make it just fine and
      >  build your own pop-up if you want.
      > Joyce

      > In a message dated 1/31/2012 9:00:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > caesar@... writes:
      >

      > WOW  - it was great for everyone to chime in.  Happy everyone is faring the
      >  winter months ok - so far!  I heard the weather man call today Junuary -
      > instead of January.  We're supposed to have 64 degrees today.  All  the
      > trees and flowers are showing spring signs.  Hope they don't all die  when the
      > real winter freeze gets here!
      >
      > Beth - goodness... you  have had a tough year!  Keep your chin up and there
      > is light at the end  of the tunnel!  You will be back on your feet
      > completely soon and  consider this just a speed bump in life.  His loss - is your
      > gain!   I know it really sucks - but it makes us stronger.  Love ya!  You
      > have a good family and this will be YOUR year!  Enjoy!  Teardrop  -vs- pop-up.
      > If you're the least bit not liking small spaces - I don't  think you will
      > like a teardrop.  I've sat in one at a boat/rv show and  they're close.  What
      > about a pop-up or a-frame pop-up?  Then you  would have 1 bed and Sammy
      > could take the other (or snuggle with you and  Triton).  If Sammy and Triton
      > were to camp with you... there is no where  to enclose them in a Teardrop -
      > other than on the bed.  With a pop-up -  you would actually have floor space
      > (think wet feet on the bed in a Teardrop -  yuck).  Even on a damp day -
      > taking Sammy out to pee - would mean damp  bedding for you.  The Teardrops are
      > cute as the dicken
      > s and the plans  are out there... but if it were me I'd go pop-up.  I love
      > the picture you  posted of Sammy boy!  So pretty.  Is he 6 now?  Timber just
      >  turned 5.
      >
      > Anne - your new job sounds like fun!  Hope you enjoy  it.  Yep - I know
      > just where Caldwell, OH is!  We're pretty  close.  If you're every down between
      > Little Hocking and Hockingport -  give us a call 740-590-1742.  Maybe we
      > can actually meet.  We're  right across from Mustapha Island (before the
      > Belleville locks and dam on the  Ohio River).
      >
      > I will have to take some pictures of our new  camper.  We did a lot of
      > building last year - so fun time was pretty much  work time.  Built a nice set
      > of stairs off a small deck (for the dogs of  course).  What can I say - our
      > son is 24 and doesn't need us around that  much anymore (sniff) - now we
      > enjoy the dogs!  haha
      >
      > Talk to you  soon!  Think Spring!
      >
      > Stay safe and warm!
      >
      > Becky, Jim, Timber, Augie, Cledus
      > The Caesar's
      > Athens,  OH

      > Yahoo!  Groups Links

    • happycamperbeth
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012

        Thanks so much! That you think that means a lot to me! {{{hugs}}}!

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
          You are so welcome!

          Joyce;